Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween '07


I didn't get a chance to decorate the house last Halloween since my son was born a fortnight prior to the holiday. This year, however, I found the time and I'm generally happy with the results. I'm even more excited about is this picture I took of them for the following reason: If you look in the lower left corner of the window you'll see my cat sitting, as he often does, on the window sill, the light has caught his eyes in such a way that they appear to be glowing in classic Halloween cat fashion. I included a close up, because I think it's pretty cool. Also on display here is my costume - Mario (Heather was Princess Peach and Max, Baby Yoshi), and my pumpkin which won first place in the pumpkin carving contest at Avalanche.

8 comments:

Jörn said...

Hihihi ... Supermario ... greatP))). We dont have halloween here in Germany, but good idea for karneval!
The pumpkin is real cool

Jacob Keele said...

Kevin, very fun Party, The Cat is awesome, and the pumpkin?!?! WOW, it looks so good its like you were on amazing cumpkin carving skills Steroids. Awesome!

Steven Keele said...

Thanks for the fun party. Your pumpkin is great. Congratulations!!

virginia critchfield said...

that makes me so absurdly happy. thanks.

Tom Scholes said...

Hahaha, so this is why you were growing the mustache.

S.T. Lewis said...

That pumpkin's the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. And your cat and you are a close 2nd and 3rd.

Ken Chandler said...

MANY congratulations on the birthday! Welcome to parenthood! Love the pumpkin too! No wonder you won.

Elle said...

Wow this is cool! I was looking for pumpkin carving, this is extreme! I'm celebreting my wedding on Halloween day this year.

http://mariagehalloween.blogspot.com/